Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Kinky Fucking Hotel

I was in the lobby of the hotel where I work as an engineer when this woman came in and asked me if the beer in the bar was cold. I blinked at her. She was a very shapely blonde in her late twenties, but she seemed a little bit weird to me. I just said yes and went on my way.

The next day she was there again. She told me she was a guest at the hotel and asked me to show her the exercise rooms. I explained that I was an engineer, not a tour guide, but she insisted. Then she wanted to see the pool and spa. Not being too busy just then, I showed her all those things. Afterward she said the air conditioning in her room was broken. I told her she would have to report it to the front desk, and they would probably send me up to fix it. So that's what she did.

On my way up in the elevator I began to wonder what I was getting into, but as I approached her room I decided to play it professionally. I knocked on her door and announced who I was. When she opened the door she was standing there as naked as she could be. So much for professionalism.

As I entered the room I immediately felt the coolness; obviously the A/C was fine. As I turned to ask her about it she planted a very wet kiss on my lips, at the same time putting her hand on my inner thigh. My cock started to rise at once. As it did, the busty lady unzipped my pants and fell to her knees, whipping out my dick. She then started to suck it vigorously.

I let her blow me for a while, then pulled her up and led her to the bed. She lay down, slowly opening her legs, and said to me, "Please fuck me, I need it so bad!" But first I fell to my knees and brought my mouth to her already dripping cunt. I ran my fingers around her asshole as I sucked her pussy, and then without warning her pussy juices overflowed, running down the cheeks of her ass as she came with a series of rhythmic spasms.

As she was coming down I slid a finger into her asshole, which nearly set her off again. She began to beg me to fuck her. As I slid my cock into her come-soaked pussy I took her big tits in my mouth, first one then the other, sucking on her nipples. When she exploded again, I shot my load into her squirming cunt.

A moment later the lady was down by my crotch, sucking my balls. Then she rolled me over on my stomach and without hesitation stuck her tongue up my ass, licking and probing with truly amazing dexterity. When she turned me back I was hard again, and she crouched over me in a 69 position and set her mouth to work, her tongue stroking from my shaft to my ass. I sucked her clit into my mouth and we ate each other to fucking heaven.

Afterwards she told me that her air conditioning would probably need servicing again the next day. But the next day I learned that she had checked out of the hotel. She was one strange woman, but she was also the best fuck I ever had.