Monday, May 16, 2005

"Old School" friends

Since I married young, my husband Craig was the first lover I ever had, and I had always wondered how he stacked up against other men in physical appearance, as well as in lovemaking ability. But I never actually though of satisfying my curiosity until recently. When I did, I ended up being both pleased and disappointed.

About a year ago I attended my high-school class reunion, where I encountered Dave, an old friend of mine from those days, and after we talked for a while I decided that if I wanted to find out what it would be like with another man, he would be a good choice. Dave and I lived in different cities, but over the months we talked many times by phone and via e-mail, innocently but with increasing intimacy. Finally it got to the point where we agreed to meet at a hotel midway between our two towns.

I was very nervous and excited, and my hormones seemed to be going wild as I approached the meeting place. Dave was waiting for me when I got there, and seemed very happy to see me. He took me up to the room he had rented. He was very courteous and didn't push anything, and we just talked for a while. But at that point I was at least as anxious as he was, and finally I lay down across the bed. He moved to me and kissed me, and in the middle of the kiss I felt his hands on my legs. They moved up under my dress to my panties, and I knew he could feel how wet I was, and that I was ready.

He stood up then and took his shirt off, revealing the most beautiful hairy chest I had ever seen. He then proceeded to take off his shoes, socks and pants. I was enjoying the show, but he left his boxer shorts on. Then he lay down on top of me, and we kissed again. I could feel the hardness of his sturdy cock pressing into my pelvis. He stopped and pulled my dress off over my head. I didn't have on a bra, just a pair of black panties, and soon he was pulling them off. His fingers explored my crotch and my dripping pussy until I felt I would go crazy and couldn't wait to take his big hard dick. Finally he spread my legs and inserted the beast into my twitching vagina.

He was definitely bigger than Craig, and he felt harder too. I was soon panting and moaning as he slid himself all the way inside me. He was so methodical, moving so slowly in and out, in and out. My cunt was vibrating with pleasure and with anticipation of even greater joy. As he moved faster, his plunging dick managed to rub against my clitoris, until finally I came with a rather reserved scream. This being my first time with him, I was too embarrassed to really let myself go. He has since dispelled those reservations.

He pulled out of me without coming, and for the first time I got a really good look at his cock. It was bigger and better looking than I had ever dreamed. I couldn't stop myself; I lifted my head and took that big boy in my mouth. It was hard to get it all in. He lay down on the bed then, and I gave him a blowjob that I hoped he would always remember.

After that it seemed only natural for me to get on top of him and ride that pony! And let me tell you, it was a ride. He then flipped me over and humped me until he finally came with a shout. It was so satisfying to hear that, and feel the throbbing of his cock as he shot his load inside me.

So as I say, I was both pleasantly surprised and disappointed--pleased, obviously, at how good Dave was, and at the pleasure he gave me, and disappointed because he was so much better than my husband ever has been. And because he's also married.

However, we still get together every once in a while, to celebrate old friendship and new passion.